Ask.fm - Attentionwhoring of doom.

Hello my fluffy puffy pinkie kawaii...whatevers, I'm not VenusAngelic or Uranus Devilish....or however you want to call her.
I just want to talk about...DADAM ! THINGS THAT ANNOY ME.
Because I'm really pissed about stuff that's currently going around our beloved ask.fm.

Yesterday I got a mail there. An anon sent me a message containing a link to a persons profile and a text like "Urgh, go and hate on her, she cuts herself, so disgusting"

WHAT THE FLUFF!?

Guys. Cutting is a serious problem. Do you really think people start caring for you because of those messages which are obviously written by yourselves?
And the worst thing is when you even talk about it like it's nothing. Like "Oh yeah, I cut myself. Yes, I'm using a razorblade, what else? No, I only have three scars and I'd show them to you anytime, they're a part of me"
On ask.fm. Where everyone can read it. Spreading the link all over this page.

I know that there are people who have serious problems with self harm and depression. Everyone has his own way to deal with things like that. But when you're really fighting a battle against yourself because of self harm/ cutting problems, you don't really want everyone to know about it, I think.
There's a big difference between mental illness and attentionwhoring.

And cutting for attention is no solution. It leaves it's marks. You're going to regret it someday. If you want attention you better start blogging, filming YT vids or you just dye your hair in an extreme colour and create a fanpage for yourself with a very creative scene name that contains either words like "cookiecore" or the name of a serious illness.
But cutting for attention is like making fun of people who are really battling with it. And they deserve better, they deserve to be healthy and to live a normal live.
You can cure your first world problems in a different way.

Thats everything I wanted to say.
Maybe I'm going to post the pics I took with my little brother on sunday in the next days.
I don't know...I have a big ass hair problem, if you know what I mean.
Keep on shining & mata ne ♥



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen