[Haul] I believe that we all fall down sometimes ♪

Hey there, lovelies.

Winter break is over, school started again and I barely have time to do my blogging stuff. But I try my best not to disappoint you. I still love every single one of my readers.
So, what happened during the last week? Well, I got some tests back and I'm pretty happy about the results. But that's not really important here. Ryo and me already planned some stuff for our spring holidays and soon we'll also go to Black Veil Brides' concert in Hamburg. Their new Album "Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones" came out last week and it's just AWESOME. I really love this band and I can say that it's my favourite album of theirs. I'd love to see their movie as well, but I missed the chance to watch it online :c

Yesterday I went to Hannover with my mom. We went shopping because I had some money left from christmas and I needed some new stuff, like new jeans. My old ones don't fit me very well anymore because I lost weight. Not much, but I'm happy about it. I still have a long way to go, but that's another story I don't want to talk about in here. Well, everyone who knows me also knows that I can't live without my black skinny jeans. XD And because there are cheap ones at Primark I went there, as well as to New Yorker and some other stores. These are my gets:

 One of my biggest styling inspirations is definetly Ko-ki from ViViD. I noticed him wearing Mickey Mouse-printed T-shirts very often. And because this one was only 2,95€ at New Yorker, I had to buy it. :D


 Simple bag for school I bought at New Yorker as well. It was only 10€ or even less. I didn't have that much money, so I was looking for cheap things. And I found a lot of stuff. C:
 Black hoodie, also from New Yorker. 10€ :D


 I needed a new pair of tights for dancing. Found them at Primark, but I can't remember the price. Pretty cheap though ^^

 Black jeans, Primark, 8€


Black scarf from Primark, 4€ 

 Simple black shirt from Primark. It was 2,50€ Don't worry, I won't leave it that ugly. I already planned something I want to do with it. Otherwise it would be too plain. 


Socks from primark, 3,50€ Nothing special.


Studded cat ears I found at Tally weil for 2,99€ :D *stupid me left the price tag on* I needed to buy them because of reasons, I don't really know why...but they're kinda cool, so fuck off.



And because I'm a ninja, here's a random photo of le me.



So I'm finished for today. Dunno what I'm going to do next week, but we'll see it then. Of course I'm going to show you what will happen with the black tee. So keep on shining ;)
Mata ne and thank you for visiting. :3





Go and listen to it. You won't regret it, I promise.

4 Kommentare:

  1. mickey *__* i really love him so i have to look for such a shirt too. XDD
    your photo looks very good~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :>
      I needed to buy it and it was so cheap at New Yorker. Hope you'll find one as well.^^

      Löschen
  2. Süße Sachen :D
    Besonders die Kätzchenohren sind toll :D
    Hast jetzt eine neue Leserin :)

    Würde mich echt freuen, wenn du mal bei mir vorbeischaust und ich dich vielleicht als meine neue Leserin begrüßen kännte! :)

    http://sheeries.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, das freut mich.
      Ich sehe mir deinen Blog gerne mal an ;)

      Löschen