Blog Award & Update

Hey Guys ^-^
It's been a while... sorry ._. Surgery went well. I'm fine, although my cheeks are still a bit swollen and I have bruises all over my face. The only good thing about it is, that I'm losing weight, because I can't eat. :P
Anyway, other topic. Some days ago, my friend Saskia tagged me. She gave the "Beauty Coral Award" to me. Usually I'm not posting tags and awards, but It's a good "filler post", because I don't have any pics I can show you.
So, thanks to Saskia for the award. ^.^ (You should visit her blog btw. It's awesome !)

Hallöchen Leute ^-^
Lang ist's her...tut mir leid. Die OP ist gut gelaufen. Mir geht's ganz gut, obwohl meine Wangen immer noch etwas geschwollen sind und ich blaue Flecken im ganzen Gesicht habe. Das einzig Gute daran ist, dass ich abnehme, weil ich nicht essen kann. :P
Egal, anderes Thema. Vor ein Paar tagen hat Saskia mich getagged. Sie hat mir den "Beauty Coral Award" verliehen. Normalerweise poste ich Awards und Tags nicht, aber es ist mal ein guter "Filler Post", weil ich auch keine neuen Bilder für euch habe.
Also danke nochmal an Saskia. ^.^ (Schaut euch doch auch mal ihren Blog an, so nebenbei)




Die Regeln:
* Poste den Award auf deinem Blog 
* verlinke denjenigen der dir den Award geschenkt hat
* Schenke 10 weiteren Bloggern diesen Award
* Gib den Bloggern Bescheid, dass sie einen Award gewonnen haben
* Der Award sollte an Blogger gehen die nicht mehr als 250 Leser haben

The rules say that I have to post this on my Blog. I've already linked Saskias blog above. I also have to give this Award to 10 other bloggers and tell them about it. The award is just or bloggers with less than 250 readers.

I don't know 10 people I could tag, so I pick the blogs of 2 of my best friends. ;3
Ich kenne keine 10 Leute, die ich taggen könnte, deshalb nehme ich mal die Blogs von 2 meiner besten Freunde.



So, that's it for today. I don't know what to do in the next days. Well..maybe some friends will come over, but nothing's sure yet. I hope I can enjoy the rest of my holidays with my beloved ones before school starts again.
Das war's dann für heute auch. Ich hab noch keine Ahnung, was ich in den nächsten Tagen tun werde. Vielleicht kommen ja ein paar Freunde vorbei, aber noch ist nichts klar. Ich hoffe, ich kann den Rest der Ferien mit meinen Liebsten verbringen, bevor die Schule wieder los geht.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen