Circle Lenses Review #12 - T.TOP CONTACT T20 Choco

*hides under a blanket*

Hello to everyone who still remembers me.
I am deeply sorry for being such a lazy ass and not posting anything in MONTHS.
Let me tell you, school and work kept me busy aaall the time.
I started my last year of school now and as expected, I am literally going through hell. I barely have time for anything fun.

I procrastinated on doing this review for quite a while but today, I can finally present to you the T20 Choco contacts by T.TOP CONTACT that were lying around here for a while. Please forgive me, Klenspop. You know I love you and your beautiful collection of circle lenses!

However. I'm gonna start right here.


Lens Info

DIA: 14.3mm
Graphic DIA:14.0mm
BC: 8.5mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Contect: 38%
Manufacturer: T.TOP CONTACT
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
Price: $22,00/16,99€


To be honest, I wasn't really amazed by these ones at first. They're brown...and my natural eyes are brown too...so I didn't expect a big difference and I was pretty sure I'd give them away. The design, however, looked quite fancy to me.


As a person who wears long gel nails quite often, I love Klenspop for always including tweezers in their packages. They reeeally help a lot!




One lens in...


Both...


Aaand with eye make up...



I was at a concert of Asking Alexandria on Friday and they were supported by In Hearts Wake, a band I reeally like a lot. I just had to buy this beanie at their merch table and now I can't stop wearing it. Not joking, I haven't left the house today, but I am still wearing it...
Okay, enough of that...sorry





Herpaderp...




Design/Appearance: ♥♥♥♥♡
As I told you, I was quite sceptical about the design at first. But it actually looks really nice. The lenses look surprisingly natural and a lot and the colour fades inwards beautifully. Sadly, the pattern doesn't really show up that much, but thats the only thing I can criticize.

Colour: ♥♥♥♥♡
Although these lenses are called "Choco", the brown seems to be more caramel-ish to me, which I really like to be honest. Instead of the usual "puppy eyes"-effect, they bring a warm, light brown glow to my dark eyes. And as mentioned before, they look really natural, so they're perfect for casual everyday looks!

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
I've tried a lot of lenses already and these definitely aren't the most enlarging ones. Yet, for a graphic diameter of 14mm, they turned out to be surprisingly enlarging. And they don't even have that typical black circle around them.

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Probably the aspect I am the most happy with. When I took the lenses out of their case, I immediately noticed how soft and thin they are. They are sooo incredibly comfortable, I haven't worn lenses this nice in ages. Wear them and you won't even notice you're wearing lenses. But be careful and don't forget about them when you go to sleep...*laughs*


I guess I made clear how much I love these lenses, even though it wasn't love at first sight.
Thanks to Klenspop for providing me with these babies. I am sooo happy with them and I can really recommend those for people who are looking for nice everyday wear lenses.

Thank you all for reading.
See you!


PS: Do you want me to write about the Asking Alexandria concert? Please let me know in the comments below!




2 Kommentare:

  1. FINALLY!

    I really really do love the pictures - did I mentioned this already? No? They are gorgeous ;_; the long hair suits you soooo much and the lenses look gorgeous! Maybe I will order them one day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. kan nuttig zijn, de informatie is erg handig, dank je

    AntwortenLöschen