Circle Lenses Review #11 - M.I Contact CARA Green

Hi everyone!
Long time no see, but finally I managed to try out another pair of circle lenses by Klenspop.
This time, they sent me a new pair of green ones. They're called CARA Green by M.I Contact.
The shipping was fast as usual and as you probably already know, I really love this store! They offer so many different kinds of beautiful lenses for a pretty low price, which is quite awesome to me.

Lens Info

Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
Price: $13,00 / 10,04€



Klenspop actually changed a tiny thing about their packaging. The lenses don't come in a plastic bag anymore, but in a small plastic case. Just noticed this!


Everyone who knows my love for Pierce The Veil gets why I liked the name of these lenses...*laughs*


Direct comparison. One lens in, no make up yet.


Both lenses, still no make up.


Aaand the full look! Featuring my non existent lash applying skills.
(But I kinda liked how my eye meiku turned out tbh...)

Have a few snapshots then!





Design/Appearance: ♥♥♥♥♥
Look at these babes! They look stunning! Such a simple, yet beautiful design, which kind of reminds me of a watermelon. And the way they look when I am wearing them on my dark brown eyes is just perfect. Of course they don't look very natural, but that wasn't what I was going for. They're bright, intense and the design is, at least to me, flawless.

Colour: ♥♥♥♥♡
Usually there are so many bright coloured lenses I just can't wear because the coverage is just awfully low. To be honest, the colour of the CARA Green's isn't the most vibrant when surrounded by bad lightning. But, as you can see in the photos above, good lightning is the key. The green comes out nicely bright and intense.

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
To be honest, I didn't expect these lenses to make my eyes look bigger since they're only 14mm. But due to the thick black circle and the vibrant colour, they surprisingly did! It's not that much of a difference, but I enjoy wearing lenses without looking like an alien every once in a while.

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
After wearing them a few times, I can say that they didn't hurt my eyes, nor did they cause any irritation or redness. I'd also recommend them to people who are new with circle lenses since they're easy to wear and very comfortable.


All in all, I am totally happy with these babes. Apparently my boyfriend told me I looked like an elf with my green eyes :'D
I can only recommend them, regardless of your natural eyecolour.

I've got another review coming up, but at the moment I am very busy with school and work. Hopefully I can post it soon though!
See you then!




2 Kommentare: