My room, latest gets and randomness C:

Hi there ^0^
Finally I'll post something long promised. In a survey I asked you a while ago what you'd like me to post here. Most people wanted to see a view of my room. It's really nothing special, I don't like it at all, but well, you asked for it, so I'll give you a little tour of my room.
I also got some presents from my beloved Imouto-chan Manami. She was in the UK the last days and got me some creepy cute stuff from Oxford. Oh my god, I love you. :3
Oh, and I also went to Hameln again. With Yuu-chan of course. And we took some pictures, just as usual. So prepare yourself for a picture heavy entry. :3

Hi ihrs. ^0^
Endlich poste ich mal etwas, was ich schon länger versprochen hatte. In einer Umfrag habe ich vor längerer Zeit mal gefragt, was ihr hier gerne sehen würdet. Die meisten entschieden sich für einen kleinen Einblick in mein Zimmer... Es ist nun wirklich nix besonderes, ich mag es selbst nicht besonders. Aber ihr wolltet es so, deshalb bekommt ihr eine kleine Führung durch mein Zimmer.
Außerdem habe ich ein paar kleine Geschenke von meiner Imouto-chan Manami bekommen. Sie war die letzten Tage in England und hat mir ein bisschen Zeug aus Oxford mitgebracht. Ich hab dich liiieeb <3
Ach ja, und ich war mal wieder in Hameln. Mit Yuu-chan natürlich. Wie immer haben wir dort Bilder gemacht. 
Also bereitet euch auf eine Bilderflut vor.




Saturday. :3 There were sooo many ducks *A*

2 girls from my class totally loved this picture. I like it, too.
What do you think about my hairstyle? :3

Uhm yeah....shoes XD 

CUTIEEE ♥ I love yooouuu~

<33
 Now for my room C:

My door (outside) It's a bit empty...but I love these posters ♥

My door from the inside of my room XD
Sooo many pics of Shin (23 I think) You guys have no idea how much I love him. <3

Some Decora necklaces, random stuff and my Pikachu-bag. 

Just a few (!) of my plushies and some random candy on my commode. In the background there's a pic of a japanese garden. Oh, and also my telephone on the right. 

My shelf. Well, here are some old magazines, my diary, more random sweets, my hat, my wig etc.
What is tidiness ?

Closer view. Damaged wig is damaged. Oh, and some chinese money, I think XD

On the left there's my sleeping mask and some hairclips in a box. My Mangas in the background aaand some eyelashes and my circle lensies on the right. Euhm, ignore those other books down there...except Harry Potter :D

My bed.
Too small for a pervert like me.
And of course more soft toys !

Very important ! (not)
Some fabric, a bag and a book.

My TV. Don't laugh. I got it from my grandma and it still works, so why spend a lot of money for another one. I like it and it's enough for me. :3

My desk. :D Very clean, I know.

Random stuff and nail polish lying around. ♪ And a Jack Skellington I made for school XD

My wardrobe, surprise, surprise ! I don't listen to SuG anymore, but I still love LM.C and Kuroshitsuji. No view of the inside, sorry guys. Oh, of course more cuddly things up there.

Very cool wall.

My sofa. And my last 2 plushies XD

My little duck family. The rainbow ones and the small one with the skulls are from Caro, the fairy princess (her name is Manabu) is from Vana and the little yellow one with the hearts on is from Anni. My newest one is the grey-lilac duckie. Mai gave it to me in the summer holidays. :3

My baby *A* His name is Steve :D

My dancing shoes and handbag XD
Wall 2. With my self painted pictures on. I loved Kyary's Mameshiba collection. <3
And of course Psyduck. He's the best. <3






Just the stuff Manami got me. Thank you !

So, I think I've tortured you enough. I'm off for dancing lesson now. See you in the next days !

Ich glaube, ich habe euch jetzt genug gequält. Muss jetzt eh zum Tanzen. Bis die Tage !



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen